Thursday, July 21, 2011

Excuse Me While I Vent . . .

 I love my iPhone but this is making me wonder if its worth all the trouble i'm about to go through...

so as of yesterday my iPhone decided that it was going to start acting up for no reason at all! it takes like a bajillion years to charge (no lie, its been plugged in for like 20 minutes and is STILL at 20%) and so i was like “Oh i’ll just to go AT&T and they can just give me new battery or phone or something”

NO

they said that i have to call apple and tell them what is going on and that they will most likely send me a new one because i’m still within my one year warrenty. well here’s the kicker everybody… i call and they tell me that i can either drive 3 hours,to baton rouge, to the nearest apple store and get a new one there, or i wait for them to send me a package to send them my phone in, wait 5-7 days and then get a new one or my other one fixed, OR i can pay $30 and a have a $700 hold put on my bank account so they can send me a new phone before i send them my old one… and then get my $700 dollars back.
here are the problems with all three of these options

1. ITS A 3 HOUR DRIVE
2. My husband is deployed and i CANNOT be without a phone for a week!
3. i don’t have $730 in my bank account right now

so guess what i’m doing saturday… driving 3 hours to baton rouge to get a new damn phone cuz apple can’t just let AT&T give me a new one… awesome :P

btw... in the time it took me to type and post this... my battery is now at 19% (and its plugged in!)

 this is what i'm about to do to my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment