Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SANTA! Oh My Gosh! SANTA'S COMING ! ! !

Yes.
I am one of those people. You know the ones... The ones that get way too excited for Christmas, way too early. Yep, that's me! 

I think that fact that i have to order Christmas gifts super early due to being overseas and all just makes it worse.

This year we will be introducing a reindeer to the kids... Kind of like the whole Elf on The Shelf thing but way cheaper. I just couldn't bring myself to spend $30 on a doll, so instead I found this cute $6 reindeer.



I plan on doing all the same things with this as you could do with the elf.

There are only 43 Days until Christmas and me and Lilly watch at least one Christmas movie a day thanks to Netflix. Here are some of our favorite holiday movies.

  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  • A Christmas Story
  • The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
  • Polar Express
  • Elf
  • Home Alone
  • The Santa Clause
  • Jingle All The Way
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
  • Frosty The Snowman
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Mickey's Christmas Carol
  • Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Christmas with the Kranks
The list could go on an on. I promise not to post about Christmas again until after Thanksgiving.





No comments:

Post a Comment