Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Eleven Months To Go

Today makes for the one month mark of Mr.W's deployment.
Only eleven months to go until he is done.

Anyways... 
only 1 more day until 
Thanksgiving


I'm looking forward to spending some time with one of my good friend. She will be coming to watch the parade with her boys and then we will be going to eat dinner! It looks to be a fun filled day.

Which means only 23 days left until Lilly and I leave for Michigan.
I'm extra excited now that my FABULOUS mother-in-law has told me of the recent accumulation of snow! I'm sooooo looking forward to having a white Christmas!

OH so big news on Miss Lillian... She is getting her First tooth! Its kind of hard to see but it finally broke through! And she can pull herself up onto things and actually stand, the only bad part is she still hasn't figured out how to get down other than to fall, so she'll usually just stand there and cry until I go help her get back down. But she is slowly figuring it out.

On another note Mr. W's care package is still sitting on my kitchen table. When I last talked to him and asked where he was he said "Somewhere... I don't really know." yeah so who knows when he'll actually get his little box from home. I couldn't help but laugh when a majority of our conversation was about the Packers vs Vikings game on Sunday...

Go Pack Go!

30-3 WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment