Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Three Weeks Down

So I have been slacking with blogging. I've been super busy with Lilly since Mr. W left for his deployment.
Lilly crawls now and she is absolutely EVERYWHERE!!!


And on top of that she is having some separation anxiety from Mr. W leaving, add some teething on top of that with a hint of neediness and that's what I've been dealing with while trying to do almost anything including cooking, laundry, dishes, driving, paying bills online/on the phone, or even just trying to have a simple conversation with anyone... It has been quite crazy, but I love her so she is worth all the frustration.

This by the way has been the LONGEST three weeks of my entire life! It feels like it has been so much longer!

On another note:
37 Days Until Christmas
Which also means...
29 Days Until We Leave For Michigan

Yep That's right we are going to spend Christmas and New Years in Michigan with our family. We are looking forward to the snow, cold, and seeing everyone again. We are really excited to take Lilly sledding for the first time and to watch her open all of her first Christmas presents. She's never been in such a cold place so I'm hoping the trip goes well.

After all of that we are coming home for a week or two and then going to Florida for a bit to visit more family.
It's looking to be a very exciting time us.

And with all of this I know that time will go by quickly
which is good and bad at the time...
Good because it's closer to when we get to see Mr. W again,
Bad because it will feel like our family time has gone by too quickly.

Lilly is crying for my attention (I guess nap time is over) So I'm off to mommy world once again.

Lovin My Life as A Mommy and Army Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment