Saturday, November 17, 2012

Move Along

So one chapter has closed in my life as another one is about to begin. My last day of work was on Monday but yesterday I received my final paycheck and it is just now hitting me how much I'm going to miss working and some of my former co-workers.
A lot of people have also asked me why I decided to quit instead of just taking maternity leave, well here is the explanation... I am due Nov. 27th and if took leave it would be about 6 weeks long, therefore putting me back to work in January, which wouldn't be a problem if we weren't PCSing in February. So basically I don't see the point in going back to work for a week or 2, only to be moving and having to quit anyways.

After working with for that company for almost a year I've made some very good friends, and I am going to miss them very much. Lucky for me we have a few more months before we have to say our official goodbyes.


Looking forward to the new chapter in my life, I am SOOOOOOO ready to have this baby. I'm 38 weeks and 4 days, and as any other pregnant woman may know, I am EXTREMELY uncomfortable and just plain tired. As much as I would love to play with Lilly, all I want to do most of the time is sleep. So everyone keep your fingers crossed for me and lets all hope that this baby decides to make an appearance soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment