Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tummy Tuesday (37 Weeks)


  • How far along? 37w 0d
  • Total weight gain: About 14 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything except my work uniform
  • Stretch marks? No new ones.
  • Sleep: some nights are better than others.
  • Best moment this week: Taking Lilly trick-or-treating and the wonderful baby shower my friends threw for me.
  • Miss Anything? Being comfortable for more than 2 seconds.
  • Movement: Not as much but I feel it a lot more.
  • Food cravings: Sweets... good things its almost Halloween. 
  • Food aversions: Barbecue
  • Gender: Boy.
  • Labor Signs: Not Really
  • Symptoms: Too many to type.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: My last week of work... I'm ready to sit down and relax for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment