Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boo!!!


I hope that everyone had a fun day. Lilly has been talking about Trick-or-Treating for the past week so she was very excited for today. We had our pumpkins all carved and Mr.W even got in the spirit and dressed up as superman! I wore my shirt while we were walking around and I got some pretty mixed reviews. Some people thought it was really cool and creepy, others looked at me like I had just shot their dogs or something. But Lilly stole the show as a little monster.

Lnd3djjcvlbhr8rklzm6m70kvysn8dd9

Our neighborhood was kind of a bust last year so we went to one of the others on post and withing the first 30 minutes half the houses were already out of candy. Lilly was having fun getting what she could though and after every house was telling us how she had more candy. She started telling us about an hour in that it was her "favorite".

Thankfully, I decided to check my facebook on the way home and found out that a bunch of people in our neighborhood were still loaded and looking for kids to give candy to, so the last 20 minutes of Trick-or-Treating we just stayed close to home and Lilly got over HALF her candy on just 3 streets! She made out pretty well and was really happy when we let her have some when we got home.

Z0wv2fmfnzyneo3ozjsrjcnpn4tsu63n
♥ I love my little monster ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment