Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fancy Finds Friday #3

So I know I haven't done one in a while but I did some shopping these last few weeks and here are some of the things that I found... Just a heads up its mostly baby/kids stuff.

1. Foodles
Saw these at walmart the other day and though they were just too cute, mostly because Lilly loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

2. Penguin Hat

Saw this hat in Claire's and once again it made me think of Lilly and her love for penguins or as she calls them "whoa-whoa's"

3. Packers Hoodie
Need I say more?

4. Football Blanket

Found this on BabiesRUs... since we are a football family I found this to be insanely cute!

5. Sally Hansen Nail Effects (Halloween)

I'm particularly fond of the bats and jack o' lantern faces.

6. iPhone Case/wallet


Since I have an iPhone this would make things so much easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment