Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tummy Tuesday (33 Weeks)


  • How far along? 33w 0d
  • Total weight gain: About 11 lbs
  • Maternity clothes? Most of the time.
  • Stretch marks? Nothing new.
  • Sleep: I've had better.
  • Best moment this week: Going to the fair and spending some time with my family
  • Miss Anything? Painting my own toenails.
  • Movement: So much
  • Food cravings: Still Mexican, I have yet to get get my fix.
  • Food aversions: Pizza... I'm all pizza'd out!
  • Gender: Boy.
  • Labor Signs: Not Really
  • Symptoms: almost all of them!
  • Belly Button in or out? In, but its pops when I push around it.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Nothing in particular, Just wanna see how the week pans out.
Wfpkxido4041e1egfn4yq7cthxtd23e9

No comments:

Post a Comment