Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Ho ho ho!!!


Merry Christmas!

So as some of you may know we went to Michigan for Christmas this year. Needless to say its been a blast so far! We went to our first green bay Packers game, took Lilly sledding and taught her to make snow angels, spent some quality time with our family, and woke up and exchanged gifts.

Lilly was so excited when she saw all of the gifts that Santa had brought for her. She wanted to play with every toy as she opened them. Once they were all open she couldn't decide what she wanted to play with.

Logan even got a couple of things. Obviously he isn't old enough to understand what was going on but he was not left out.

Once all the gifts were unwrapped and some toys opened for Lilly we went to grandpa's house for dinner. Now everyone is home and napping (except for me).

I'm so thankful that Mr. W and I had the opportunity to come home for the holidays and to give our kids a wonderful Christmas. And I just wanna say before I end this post, we all need to be thankful for what we receive this holiday season because not everyone is so lucky. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment