Saturday, December 8, 2012

The First Week


Baby Logan is already a week old and I can't believe how time has flown. Lilly is doing very well with him and just wants to help with every little thing. My dad has also come down to visit and Lilly is loving every minute. He even bought her a "big sister present" which was a little people Disney princess castle complete with all the princesses and cinderella's carriage. And she has played with it everyday since she got it.

Lilly is having so much fun with her grandpa and dad since he is on his paternity leave. We have gone to the park and even the zoo. She "helped" me with Logan in the car while we drove to the zoo. She held his bottle to feed him an even held his hand when he started getting cranky. I think it's safe to say she is really enjoying being a big sister.

Logan is becoming more active everyday and his sleep schedule is starting to fall into place. He's awake right now which is why I'm posting so late and from my phone. Thankfully he is slowly falling back asleep so I'll leave you all with some picture from the past week.

Goodnight everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment