Monday, September 30, 2013

Race for the Cure

On Sunday I participated in my first official 5k run. It was for a very good cause and I feel I did a very good job. My goal was to finish my run in less than 40 minutes and I did it (just barely, but I did it!)

The run took place in Bologna, Italy. The only thing that would have made it Better would have been if it weren't raining.

After we finished the run we were able to wonder around town and eat for a couple of hours. We found a nice pizzeria, a bakery, a very expensive mall, and just took in the sights. 

Here are some pictures from the day:
(From left to right - top then bottom)
1. We found a €21,000 Prada bag. 
2. My race bib
3. My running buddy, Stephanie.
4. A map of the run and my time.
5. Me before the run.
6. Our celebration cannolis and cappuccinos


No comments:

Post a Comment