Thursday, October 31, 2013

Caution! Monster Crossing


This was our first year doing Halloween in Italy and it was nice....for the most part.
I'd heard rumors about how crazy trick or treating gets on Halloween (because Garrison lets the Italians into housing in order to be hospitable and make nice with the locals) but I though people were just exaggerating, but no... they go NUTS! There had to be a couple thousand people here. We ran out of candy in 15 MINUTES!!!

But That is okay because the USO did a very nice Trunk n Treat with games and food and other activities and some people on the housing development organized a Pre-Trick or treat for the younger kids and did a great job it was nice to have some alternatives to avoid the rush and crowds.

This was also Logan's First Halloween and his favorite candy this year was the suckers and Lilly just loved everything you gave her.  They were dressed up as Mike and Sulley, from Monsters Inc. Lillly had so much fun helping me carve the pumpkins and decorate our house. and she even helped me hand out some candy today!

And now that Halloween is over for us my little skeleton friends are saying goodbye until next year. I'm not sure if i'll find anything small to use for November, but I've already got my December theme picked out! 


Happy Halloween Everyone!
Stay Safe and Have fun!


P.S. If your looking to help a good cause The USO is a                  
great organization that is always helping Military
members and their families year round!                                

No comments:

Post a Comment