Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Great Birthday Battle

So Mr.W and I are having a slight argument on the matter of Logan's first birthday.
Mr.W says that its a waste of time and money, because he won't remember it anyways. I say that its not a waste because of the wonderful memories that will come from it, besides I'm just planning something small.
(keep in mind that Lilly had a first birthday party)

as some of you know I posted about this on my personal facebook page and a lot of people agreed with me. But the way I see it the party is happening either way :)

So I wanted to give everyone a sneak peek at what i have planned so far...

Mr.W has chosen a football theme and here is what I've come up with so far...

Invitation:
Idea:



Final Product:

Tableware:


Food:

Cake:

(Just an idea)

To see more ideas make sure to visit my pinterest page and look at my birthday board.



1 comment:

  1. Every kid needs a first birthday!!!!!!! And it is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete