Friday, September 21, 2012

Fancy Finds Friday #2

More things I have discovered to be share worthy these past couple of weeks...

1. Military Wife Life


I have found this blog to be funny and really enjoy it. She talks about everything military, its not just branch specific (which I love) so to all the other military spouses out there give it a look you might find it as enjoyable as I do.


2. Halloween Costume

Now I understand that not everybody may find this very funny, but keep in mind that its for HALLOWEEN
and considering that I will be a month away from my due date by then i thought this would be a pretty clever costume.


3. Furby
Purple Pink color Furby 2012

I had one of these as a kid and recently found out that they are being re-released with some new upgrades that will make them interactive with iPhones and iPads. Only downside is they are running about $50+

No comments:

Post a Comment