Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tummy Tuesday (28 Weeks)



  • How far along? 28w 0d.
  • Total weight gain: About 9 lbs... That's right I LOST 2 lbs
  • Maternity clothes? Wore my pants a couple times but got super hot :P
  • Stretch marks? same old ones from before
  • Sleep: Ugh. Between Sharing a Bed with my 2 year old for 3 nights and this one kicking me all night... sleep is not in my vocabulary right now.
  • Best moment this week: Getting away from Fort Polk for the weekend and spending some time with family.
  • Miss Anything? Nothing new.
  • Movement: Yessssss
  • Food cravings: Nothing in particular
  • Food aversions: Things that I, personally, do not have to cook
  • Gender: Boy.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms: TIRED with slight pregnancy brain.
  • Belly Button in or out? In (its a mile deep)
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Going to the Doctor and checking up on baby.
  • Not Looking Forward to: My glucose test on Thursday... YUCK
2nhbkwnyqqivqbb85usiugq6lnmid8xp

No comments:

Post a Comment