Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wanted Wednesday


So I've seen a lot of things that I really want lately... but here are my top 5 for the week.

1. Scentsy Companion System
I have recently become half obsessed with this stuff thanks to one of my co-workers who is also a consultant and I have some scents but have yet to buy any of the warmers.

2. A Pregnancy Massage


This sounds absolutely heavenly!


3. Penguin Jammies for Lilly


Saw these at Sears the past weekend and almost had to buy them...so darn cute!


4. Donald Driver Jersey



Since Mr.W and I are planning on going to the game in Houston this season I really want this before we go!

5. FALL



Whats not to love? The cool air, the tasty food, the AMAZING smells from the food! I'm looking forward to it more and more!

2 comments:

  1. You can get a cheaper warmer at Wal-mart then buying a scentsy brand one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I discovered them at Walmart yesterday I was super pumped :D

    ReplyDelete