Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tummy Tuesday (27 weeks)

  • How far along? 27w 0d.
  • Total weight gain: still only 11 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes? busted out the pants a couple of times but my bella band is still my best friend :D
  • Stretch marks? same old ones from before
  • Sleep: Pretty good for the most part. Minus the heartburn and sudden needs to pee that is.
  • Best moment this week:  Spending a day away from post and going to the beach before the hurricane comes!
  • Miss Anything? Sitting comfortably.
  • Movement: He's kicking my butt as usual
  • Food cravings: Mac and Cheese! yum
  • Food aversions: Anything that might give me heartburn
  • Gender: Boy.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms: Tired with a hint of heartburn
  • Belly Button in or out? In (its a mile deep)
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Labor Day weekend... no definite plans yet but it will be nice to spend time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment