Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Favorite Scrapbook Pages

So as some of you know I scrapbook. I started doing it while Mr.W was deployed kind of like this blog. I didn't post a lot about it because I wanted to surprise Mr.W with the book when he returned home and as far as I know he loved it!

and I have since continued scrapbooking and thought I would share some of my favorite pages that i have made with you...

   Halloween                                            Florida
Busch Gardens                                    Packers
 Valentine's Day                                  My Birthday       
         R&R                                           Roadtrip Home
       At The Pool                              Playground Princess
 Summer                                                16 Months      
 
Season Kickoff                                  Welcome Home

(Click Pictures to Enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment