Monday, August 13, 2012

24 Weeks

I know I'm almost done with this week but i figured I would keep y'all updated



  • How far along? 24w 6d.
  • Total weight gain: 9 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes?  Should be but not yet. All I've been using is by Bella Band
  • Stretch marks? None that I didn't have already
  • Sleep: Good besides the back pain & peeing.
  • Best moment this week:  Hearing his heartbeat at the doctors.
  • Miss Anything? Breathing normally. Little man's feet are constantly in my lungs!
  • Movement: Lots and Lots!
  • Food cravings: Spicy Food. (Buffalo wings, jalapeno poppers. etc)
  • Food aversions: Fish and Pizza!
  • Gender: Boy.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms: Sleepy, Back pain, and general discomfort
  • Belly Button in or out? In (its a mile deep)
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: staying busy at work while Mr. W is in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment