Thursday, August 16, 2012

Take A Deep Breath...

This is no longer a valid concept in my life. Not for the next few months anyways.
Little man has decided that the most comfortable place to be is in my lungs, and it wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I need them to breathe. And every time I try to take a deep breath all get is a kick in the ribs. I can already tell he is going to be a little more feisty than his sister.

In other news... Mr. W is home from the field. Sadly he did come home pretty sick. last night his temperature was 102.5 when it finally broke it resulted in a sweat soaked bed only to be followed a couple hours later by my husband having the chills which resulted in him putting on a long sleeve shirt and sweatpants. He felt much better this morning but still not 100%

and here is the picture of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment