Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tummy Tuesday (26 Weeks)

So I've decided to start doing my weekly Pregnancy updates on Tuesdays. Mainly because Tuesday is the beginning of my gestational week. plus I can use this sweet badge I made...



anyways here it goes...

  • How far along? 26w 0d.
  • Total weight gain: 11 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes?  Since I can't find any maternity shorts... the pants are about to come out!
  • Stretch marks? Nothing new
  • Sleep: Decent. With my work hours taking up the better hours of my day... I'm pooped by time i get home
  • Best moment this week:  Playing with Lilly...apparently she is now a frog.
  • Miss Anything? Having energy to do more than work :P
  • Movement: Lots and Lots!
  • Food cravings: Nothing in particular
  • Food aversions: Not a whole log
  • Gender: Boy.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Symptoms: Sleepy, general discomfort, and LEG CRAMPS! (ouch!)
  • Belly Button in or out? In (its a mile deep)
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Spending some time with one of my best friends tonight for her birthday.

Oh and I just wanted to share this with everyone...
 The baby is kicking and stretching so hard that I now have a bruise on the outside of my stomach. 



No comments:

Post a Comment