Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Report

So I haven't blogged since Tuesday and I wanted to fill you all in on my eventfully last few days...

Wednesday I was woken up by a phone call from Directv calling to tell me that they could install my dish a day early, so of course i jumped on that and was rushing around to get ready for them before I left for work, only to discover that my work schedule had changed and instead of needing to be there at 11am, I didn't have to be there until 2pm. They got here around 12:30 so I was so happy and thought they would finish by the time I had to leave for work....WRONG... when I returned home at 5 he was just leaving! But I have to say...I'm LOVING the service and all the additional channels. (especially Disney Junior for Lilly)
Shortly after I arrived home I had to go pick up Mr.W from work and then pick up some food for dinner.

Thursday was not as eventful. I had to work 12-8 and it sucked... I stood in one spot prepping stuffed crust pizzas for almost 3 Hours, before doing that I was cutting and boxing pizzas for about an hour and after the stuffed crust I got some other dough ready for the night. Needless to say that my feet were KILLING me by time my shift was over, so I came home ate dinner and fell asleep.

Friday I was at work for about an hour when I had an "episode". If your wondering what an "episode" is, let me explain. I'm usually working when suddenly I will become very shaky, dizzy, lightheaded, nauseous, short of breath, having blurred/spotted vision and my heart will be racing. Anyways. The last time I had one of these I called the Hospital to make an appointment to discuss this issue with a doctor. Instead of an appointment I got told to come into Labor and Delivery next time I experienced one of these "episodes" and this brings us back to the beginning of Friday. 

I had Mr.W come get me and take me to the hospital after checking in and being put in a waiting room for about 45 minutes I finally got put in an exam room where I sat with my HUGE cup of water and was strapped to all those awesome monitors so they could keep track of me and baby. about 1 Hour and 32oz of ICE COLD water later I gave them their sample and then waiting to see if they found anything. another 45 Minutes later they gave me my discharge instructions which were as follows:

- Drink plenty of water
- Make sure you're eating enough 
- Rest

It was pretty much a waste of almost 3 hours! They didn't tell me anything I didn't already know! So by time we left and got home I was SUPER hungry and ready for a nap. We went home napped and then went to dinner. It was a nice quiet night with Mr.W and Lilly.

Yesterday we decided to have a beach day and drove down to Holly Beach. It was a little bit windy but we had lots of fun. We even got to take Rocko to Petsmart where he got a new ball for the beach and some treats.
After we finished swimming we found a pet friendly hotel and went and washed everyone up before heading into Lake Charles for dinner and some shopping. It was so nice to get away from Fort Polk for just a day and have some quality family time.

We found a dog park for Rocko to run at this morning before heading home and now we are just getting things ready for the week ahead. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment