Monday, August 13, 2012

July to Now

IN JULY:
We went to freedom fest. This year it featured Gretchen Wilson and .38 Special. We didn't know many songs by either band, But we did get to spend some time with our friends and with each other. And because it was july and Louisiana we spent some time at the pool trying to cool off. Lilly and I got a little sunburnt (myself a little more than Lilly) but its to be expected when you have such fair skin.


Mr. W turned 23. He had to work the roads on his Birthday but me and Lilly made him a cake for when he got home and it turned out great! He was so happy that his birthday wasn't a "complete waste."

also... we found out the gender of the baby and...
ITS A BOY!

PRESENTLY:

We have not decided on a name yet nor have we started shopping but it will all come in time.
I am currently 24 weeks along and he is growing right on track.

I am still working and plan to keep working until I find myself being in the way or the baby comes...which ever happens first at this rate.

Lilly spent more time in the water and even went bowling with us last weekend. I also decided to buy some playdoh for her and see how it would go and I must say I am slightly impressed that it has not been smooshed into the carpet or blended together. she has fun pretending its food and cutting it up. and everything else she makes is a "fish". She is as fun as ever and I am LOVING every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment