Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nesting vs Productive

I'm not 100% sure which one it is or maybe its a combination of both, but I've been getting a lot of stuff done lately and I must say, I'm proud of myself!

In the past few days, while I've not had to work, I have managed to do all the laundry in the house, reorganize my kitchen cabinets, laundry room, and bedroom closet. As well as get an oil change in the car, move Baby #2's bassinet upstairs to our bedroom, and do general cleaning around the house.

I have to admit, its nice to stay busy while Mr.W is away and knowing that he'll appreciate it when he gets home makes it even better!

On another note...
while I was at the store today I noticed that they were beginning to put out all the Halloween stuff which got me thinking... what should Lilly be this year?

Her first Halloween she was a spider
Her second she was a batty ballerina
Anybody have any suggestions?

oh and I found what I'm gonna wear for Halloween...


Oh and one last thing...
THE PACKERS PLAY TONIGHT!!!
Go Pack Go!

1 comment: