Friday, October 8, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill-in #16


Milspouse Friday Fill-in




1.What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
the longest road trip i've ever been on would have to be our drive from Michigan to Louisiana after we got married and moved down to his duty station.

2.Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
sadly I'm not much of a collector

3.What is your favorite part about being an adult?
Haha. I think my favorite part is that you really don't have to do what people tell you too and you have more opportunity to do what you please.

4.What song brings a tear to your eye?
I'm already there by lonestar. It gets me everytime.

5.Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
the first flight that I can remember is from Michigan to Florida. I was flying there to see my dad and I was about 11. It was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment