Monday, October 25, 2010

One Day Down. . . Alot More To Go

So yesterday was our first full day apart for this deployment. I'm glad I've been able to keep in touch with Mr.W until earlier this morning. but so far things are going okay. Its still sinking in that he is gonna be gone for a while but luckily I have a beautiful daughter to keep me busy and wonder family and friends to be by my side for support.
Since we have a long way to go still I figured I would countdown to holidays rather than his return date... it helps to keep a postive view... i mean really who doesn't like the holiday:

6 Days until Halloween = CANDY
 
 31 Days Until Thanksgiving = Super Yummy Food

60 Days Until Chirstmas = Time With Family and Presents


I'm stopping there for now... I only want to do the 3 closest holidays because to put any more would make it seem so long again. Hopefully this time will go by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment