Friday, October 22, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #18

Milspouse Friday Fill-in

Are you a night owl or an early bird?
 I am definitely a night owl. Especially now that we have a baby. It's easier to get stuff done when she is sleeping so I usually do alot of cleaning and stuff at night.

What makes you jealous?
I know it sounds kinda cheesy and like I'm lying but I'm really not one to get jealous. Especially when it comes to Mr.W cuz i know he is my one and only ♥

Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
Haha. I think I usually start after Halloween and finish a little after new years, because I usually go HOME(MI) for Christmas so I get things for my friends back home(LA) before I go back.

What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Haha any kind of comfort food ever made... today has been a long and not so good day

Where was your first kiss?
Well I don't remember my FIRST first kiss but I do remember the only first kiss that matters and that would be my first kiss with Mr. W and it was at the top of the play set at "shutes and ladders" park up home in MI at sunset it was beautiful and romantic ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment