Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #17


Milspouse Friday Fill-in

What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)
 I want to go to Disney World with my husband and kids,
Visit 2-3 European countries,
and I want to visit every U.S. State.

How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)
 I've been a MilSpouse for about a year and a half and our only duty station so far has been here in Fort Polk, LA

What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)
 The Main song i can think of to some of most of my life so far is All American Girl by Carrie Underwood

What is your favorite kind of pizza?
 Haha...CiCi's Pizza's Mac n' cheese pizza. Its the best of both worlds.

What are three good things in your life right now?
1. I have a wonderful husband whom I love very much.
2. I have a beautiful and healthy baby girl.
3. Even though we don't have loads of money... we always manage to make it through

    No comments:

    Post a Comment