Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Deployment...

I'M KICKING YOUR BUT TODAY!
                            love, 
                                    me ♥


Let me explain... so its been about 6 weeks since Mr. W left and as any military wife knows, you have your good days and your bad days during deployments, especially when you have a baby.
So this past weekend was a good once for us

Friday we went to Alexandria with some friends and had some dinner at chili's and I bought Lilly "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" [THE BOOK] Then we went to the main post chapel for the tree lighting and to visit santa...

and she even got a little teddy bear from him.
Saturday we watched some Christmas movies and went to a friends house for dinner.
Sunday was a nothing day but the Packers won!!!
[Go Pack Go]

Today was laundry day and Lilly was super cranky (I blame teething)
She also learned how to climb up the stairs with some help form me but we are slowly working on getting down...

and then while watching Rudolph and the island of misfit toys on ABC Family (the lame one not the awesome older one) and my Mother-In-Law pointed out that Lilly looks like Hermie the elf...
[Please not the insane resemblance]
    Lovin My Life as A Mommy and Army Wife

    No comments:

    Post a Comment