Thursday, December 9, 2010

Girls Day

So yesterday was a nice day... It was really great to have a mini break from my darling daughter. It was my first time away from her since Mr.W left for his deployment.During this fabulous day a friend and I got some long overdue pedicures. I haven't had one since my birthday (I WAS ALSO 9 MONTHS PREGNANT) so as i said... long overdue. We got blue toenails with little white snow flakes... with a little rhinestone in the middle of the snowflake... SOOO CUTE & seasonal and needless to say, Lilly was very fascinated with the change in my feet.After that we went to walmart and I found the BEST SHIRT EVER...

Yeah it was $3 can't beat that.
I'm also working on something special for Mr.W's Christmas. When it is complete I will be sure to tell you guys all about it so it remains a suprise for my love ♥

P.S. ONE WEEK UNTIL MICHIGAN                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment