Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let The Fun Begin

Its FINALLY December!
And let me just tell you that I am SOOOOO ready for the holidays.
Sadly we don't have a Christmas tree this year, I figured we could wait to get one until Mr. W is back with us for our first Christmas ALL together as a family.

But I DID get some Christmas shopping done yesterday and today
and as much as I would love to tell you all what I got but some of the gift recipients read this so you guys are gonna have to wait... but they are pretty great!

But I CAN tell you what Lillian is getting since she can't read.
  1. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 4 piece board book set [from Daddy]
  2. A Pook-a-Looz Tinkerbell doll [From Mommy]
  3. New 14k gold earrings [from Mommy & Daddy]
and yes it is her first Christmas and I'm only getting her 3 gifts but if you guys knew how much she will be getting from her grandparents you would understand why I'm not getting a lot this year. Plus I grew up with getting like one bigger/more expensive present (earrings) and few smaller ones. 

Two Weeks until Michigan and 5 Weeks until Florida!

    Lovin My Life as A Mommy and Army Wife

    No comments:

    Post a Comment