Friday, January 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So I'm back home in Louisiana... actually I've been back since Monday, but I've been busy running errands... Oh Joy. Anyways... It's great to be back home, but I miss my family up north and I'm looking forward to seeing them again in a few months, Plus I'm going to visit my dad and sister in Florida next week. But in the meantime there's nowhere else I'd rather be than at home with my baby girl, and close to all my friends who can relate to almost all of my struggles and worries.

So... now that its the new year I've made a few resolutions.
First Resolution - I'm going to work off my "Lilly Chub" I've already started the process. As many of you other stay-at-home moms know it can prove difficult to get to the gym so I went to Walmart and got these fabulous workout DVDs for just $9 each.


I've only started the "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" and its really good if you wanna boost your cardio there are seven 6-minute circuits as well as a warm up and cool down, With the instructions the program is about an hour long. I'm probably going to start the "30 Day Shred" next week. I also bough a Gold's Gym 5lb. soft weighted ball, which comes with a workout video as well. and its really good for toning your arms and legs as well as strengthening your core muscles.

My second resolution is to stress less and care more, for example...
  • I'm going to stress less about losing weight and care more about being physically fit now that I have a daughter to chase around and play with.
  • I'm going to stress less about saving money and care more about what the saved money is going towards (new truck and Disney World (fingers crossed))
  • I'm going to stress less about how my daughter seems to become more destructive as she grows and care more about all the milestones she is achieving as she grows.

There is a lot to look forward to this year...

Lilly's First Birthday

Mr.W's RnR & Coming Home

Our First Christmas, Thanksgiving,
& New Years as a family


Lovin My Life as A Mommy and Army Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment