Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Watching Lilly Bloom

Every time I look at my daughter it seems like she is so much bigger than the last time I looked. She is growing so quickly that it makes me wonder where the time is going. Yesterday I actually had to go buy her a BIGGER carseat. She has finally out grown her little carrier/carseat, not to mention she had a forward facing carseat when we were in MI so she has been having hissy-fits every time we would go anywhere and she had to ride in her little rear-facing carseat. I figured it was about that time. So this is what she got...

I installed it in the parking lot at the store so it was a nice ride home.

 Also just the other day I was curious to see how big she really is and she is now 20 lbs according to our scale. Everyday she is growing more and I am truly amazed at the little person she is becoming and the adorable personality that she has. She "sings" to the radio in the car, she has recently figured out the whole sippy-cup thing, and she is figuring out how to pet the cats and dog without pulling all their fur out. The only thing that could make this experience better would be having Mr.W here to watch her grow with me. But I do my best to keep him updated. even Lilly wants her daddy to know that she is thinking of him.



On another note... She seems to be happy to be able to crawl around outside again now that we are back down south. This past weekend we helped a friend move and she was in LOVE with the deck at their new house.


She really enjoyed the sunshine, but it was slightly chilly so that is why she is in her jammies.

1 comment: