Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Three Nifty Things

Have you ever noticed that when your just clicking around on the internet or walking through a store when you stumble across things that make you think "Thats so cool, I wish I could try that"? Well this has been happening to me so I figured I would share some of those things with you...

  1. Sally Hansen Salon Effects
Pretty nifty right? They are little strips that you put on over your real nail and they leave some very nice patterns. So far everything i have read says they actually last the 10 days they box says they will, plus they have a fairly large selection of colors and patterns. ($8.99 at most stores)

2.  Zoku Quick Pop Maker
You can make a whole variety of Popsicles in at little as 7 minutes. Yes I said MINUTES can you believe it? they even make a recipes book to give you ideas. The only downer is the price... ($49.95 @ William Sonoma)

3. Sony Bravia 3D TV
I always see the commercials and would LOVE to be able to sit and watch an entire movie on one of these.

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment