Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Pack Go!

So last night was a very exciting night in the Waye household. I am so excited! And some of you probably already know this but... The Green Bay Packers are the XLV Superbowl champions!!! It was so exciting. And thankfully Mr. W got to see the last quarter of the game. I laughed a little when the won thinking to myself about how it was just Mr. W's luck that the packers would win the super bowl the one year that he is away from home. But he was on the ball about the win and even managed to order a superbowl shirt already. So he was a happy guy last night between the win, the shirt, and him ordering himself a new laptop. But anywho... If any of you football girls are like me, it just isn't as fun to watch football games(especially the superbowl) alone, so of course I invited some friends over ordered some pizza and wings and let the goodtimes roll. And even when you only have 7 people over, you manage to get a hood variety of fans which makes things a whole lot more interesting. But Ll in all I'm happy to report that it was a good night. Even Lilly had a good time...


No comments:

Post a Comment