Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Let's Get Physical

When I was in Michigan for Christmas/New Years, my Mother-In-Law and I made a deal that for our new years resolutions She would quit smoking if I lost 20 pounds by the time we go up in March... and it was going great until I went completely off my diet while in Florida... I managed to gain back all the weight i had lost... yeah all 8 pounds! So when we got back home I had to start busting my butt to get back on track, my diet is working out well and working out was going well. Mr. W's PS3 is also our DVD player and he wanted me to send it to him, thus leaving me without a DVD player for my workout videos for an entire week and a half so I had to do as much as i could remember, but it just wasn't working as well as having someone tell me what to do...

And all of this brings me to the main topic of this post...

My new laptop has an HDMI hookup so I can now put the DVDs in my computer and watch them through my TV with sound and all... I was super excited when i found this out, because now i don't have to go and buy a new DVD player or wait for one to be sent to me i have on to hold me over... My diet and exercise have been saved by my laptop... thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment