Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lucky

have you ever had the opportunity to just sit and think about how lucky you are sometimes?
Whether is an experience that makes you think about it or just looking at another persons life?

Today after laying my daughter down for a nap and just sitting down on my couch to relax for a bit, I started to think about some recent events that have been happening around me and it made me realize how truly lucky I am.

I am lucky to have an extremely healthy child, she may not be the most well behaved at times but she is mine and I couldn't ask for anything more.

I am lucky to have such an amazing and loving husband,
I am lucky to have found him so early in my life,
I am lucky that he supports me so I can stay home with our baby,
and I am so lucky to have such a trusting and trusted husband
I Am Lucky That He Chose Me

I am lucky to have such a supportive and caring family and group of friends.

  I AM LUCKY 

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it! :) I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete