Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tax Time

If any of you are like me you can't help but get excited about tax refunds... you start planning on what/where the money will go and be spent on, and check your bank account almost everyday watching to see if it has come yet. Well our refund came on Friday and it has been spent wisely. Bills have been paid and wanted items bought. Remember this post?

I didn't get the Uggs, the iPad or the sweet new jacket, but I did however get that sweet pink laptop! and  best of all it arrived at my house today, and I'm using it to type this post! And although I didn't get the iPad I DID get an iPhone 4! and I LOVE it.

Even Mr. W got in on the spending action and bought his Superbowl gear and laptop as you may have already read, I'm just thankful to know that he was able to get himself something nice... I'm anxious to see what he does for my birthday, which is in exactly one month... HINT HINT Mr.W and soon I have to start doing some birthday shopping for Lilly's first birthday... i can't believe that she is gonna be a year old next month. she is growing soooo fast. We are still hoping that Mr.W is able to come home for her big day ::fingers crossed:: Its gonna be an exciting time for our family, and i can't wait for us to be together again, even if it is only for a couple of weeks.

P.S. GO PACK GO

No comments:

Post a Comment