Monday, September 27, 2010

If I were rich...

So with my husband being an army man and
Me being a SAHM we aren't rich...
BUT we aren't poor either, we just don't have alot of extra money.
If I were rich though, even just for a day these are the times that I would buy...

ACTUAL UGGS! 
I've borrowed a friends' pair before and they are like heaven... sadly I've been wearing my $12 Walmart FUGGS for about 2-3 years and I think its time to upgrade.
 And I would definitly get Lilly a matching pair.


An Apple iPad!
I got to use/play with one on my last trip to New Orleans at BestBuy,
and in my personal opinion they are freaking awesome. too bad the cheapest one is around $500

A NEW COAT
Living in Louisiana it doesn't get too cold but we did have snow last year and it would be nice to have a new warm coat for Fall / Winter to stay nice and cozy warm.

A NEW LAPTOP
I say this mainly because mine is about to kick the bucket, but I figure if I'm gonna get a new one I might as well make it a good one.


And now for the little things...


 
Lilly Birth necklace       Jazzy Toes Socks ( For Lilly)          Nail polish

So those are just some of the things I would buy if I actually had the money. Maybe once my Hubby deploys I'll splurge a little

No comments:

Post a Comment