Monday, September 20, 2010

My Halloween Dilemma

With Halloween just over a month away I'm still in search of a costume for Lilly's first Halloween.
My husband doesn't understand why it's such a big deal for her to be dressed up "because she won't remember it anyways." But as I seem to have to tell him every time it comes up... Its her FIRST Halloween!
So here are some ideas I've come up with:

  • Ladybug
  • Bumble Bee
  • Little Lamb

  • Fairy
  • Skeleton
I'm trying to wait and see what else comes out in the stores around here but so far the selection isn't too good.
And I was wanting to do some kind of matching/coordinated costumes like I can be Mary and she can be my little lamb or I'll be a ladybug and she can be the bumble bee or vice-versa. I don't know about my hubby though, mostly because we aren't sure if he will still be here or if he will be deployed, either way we will do our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment