Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello Fall




It's officially FALL and I'm looking forward to some cooler weather here in Louisiana.
I generally like fall but I'm having some mixed emotions about it this year.

Slightly sad because Mr.W with be deploying soon, but all I can do as of now is make the best of our time while he is still here I think I would regret it if i took any of this time for granted.
On the bright side of things... they are going to be having a pumpkin patch here on post. Its not until next month but I think it will be a nice fall event and would be a great opportunity to get some cute fall pictures of Lilly. We got the Flowers for spring, the Beach for summer, (hopefully) Pumpkins for fall, and Snow for winter! (we're going to Michigan for Christmas)

I just realized today is Wednesday which means Lilly will be 6 months old in exactly one week. Its so hard to believe that she is already that old. Its just so amazing sometimes. We are still looking for Lilly's Halloween costume hopefully we find one soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment