Friday, September 24, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill-in #14

So far today is going good. My hubby got the day off which means we have a three day weekend... YAY!
the only bad part about it is we have absolutely no money to go and do anything. Oh well I'm just gonna try and enjoy our time together and maybe even to go a park or something.


Milspouse Friday Fill-in



What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad)
 I usually run on schedules and as a military spouse... thats not really possible with all the last minute changes of time and place, not really knowing when he will be home or when he has to go (for example: we only know he is deploying next month... not a specific date)

What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife)
 I don't know if its really considered a vacation but I love going home to Michigan during the winter, because its a great change in climate, scenery, and different faces. I like being able to watch it snow and just be with my family and old friends.

If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue)
 That's a tough one because everything i can think of is either on post or right out the main gate. I don't know if its actually fast food but we don't have a Boston Market ... Yummmmm

Where did you go on your honeymoon?  (from Pennies from Heaven)
 Sadly due to the expenses of our wedding and driving from MI to LA we couldn't afford an actual honeymoon, but the night of our wedding we did get a fabulous hotel room away from everyone else and had a very romantic night.

If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm)
I think I would be an illustrator, I love to draw and paint and I would love to be able to depict a story in my own way that others can appreciate.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment