Monday, September 20, 2010

Milspouse Friday Fill-in #13


Milspouse Friday Fill-in


I know this entry is like 3 days late but I just found this project on another blog and I thought it would be an excellent way to answer some questions asked by others. (Click the picture above to see the blog of the woman how came up with this great concept)

How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
I have yet to go through a deployment while married, so I can't give an official answer on what I DO, but I can tell you what I plan to do, Save to get my husband the pick up truck he wants as well as a possible trip to Disney World. Pay off credit card bills and other bills, and I do plan to try and get some new furniture for my living room.

If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
I'd have to say the birth of our beautiful little girl, I don't think I've ever been happier or felt so much love for anyone in my life. I had my family there to share in the joy of meeting mine and the hubs little creation.

What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
I think when I worked as a kids karate instructor/karate studio cleaning lady. I took the job to pay for my lessons, but in the end I was just cleaning and teaching all the classes and wasn't learning anything new for myself.

If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?  (from Many Waters)
Haha. Its gonna sound kinda lame but I would be Rachel from GLEE... I LOVE that show and I love to sing. Plus I think the confidence she has in her abilities to sing and act is a great thing to have.

If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
Music and the musical art... I really do love music and to be able to listen to a piece of music and decipher it and to be truely moved by it is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment